Cajuns Custom Orders
Art Work Specifications
Screen Printing (ink design)
- This may between 2- 4 weeks
- Additional colors in the artwork (more then 1) will increase the cost
- The maximum dimensions of the artwork are a 12” by 12” square. Artwork that is rectangular cannot be stretched past these maximum dimensions (as it will distort the quality of the image)
- Artwork should be high resolution (300 pixels per square inch)
- Ideal format is Adobe Illustrator with Vectors, however we are able to work with whatever is supplied (artwork fees may apply depending on quality of artwork provided)
- Minimum quantity; 12 units (per artwork per location)
Embroidering (Stitched Design)
- This can take 4-6 weeks
- For individual embroidering (name, degree, etc. on one item) it costs $7.50
- No additional costs will be applied with the use of stock designs (Acadia ‘A’, coat of arms) Text variations are free of charge
- New design cost for setup is on average $20 for small logos (Left Breast, Hats Etc.) Larger design average around $50 (Front chest, etc.)
Heat Transfer (Vinyl Application)
- This may take up to two weeks
- Artwork should be high resolution (300 DPI)
- Price is based on size of design
- No color limitations
- No minimum quantity requirements
With Cajuns custom orders, the more you order, the lower the price is.
Ready to Order?
Choose your clothing
- We offer speciality brands like Champion, Roots, and Adidas.
- If you’d like to check out more styles check out the following websites for a broad selection:
Choose artwork and method of printing
- We can easily modify any Acadia stock designs
- If you have a custom design in mind, contact as at and we can work with you to make it easily transferable to garments
- Once we’ve established what you want and how you want it printed, we can easily provide a quote, we just need to have an idea of how many units you want
Get your quote!
To order or get more info please contact email@example.com