Cajuns Custom Orders
Art Work Specifications
Screen Printing (ink design)
- This may take between 2- 4 weeks
- Additional colors in the artwork (more then 1) will increase the cost
- The maximum dimensions of the artwork are a 12” by 12” square. Artwork that is rectangular cannot be stretched past these maximum dimensions (as it will distort the quality of the image)
- Minimum quantity; 12 units (per artwork per location)
Embroidering (Stitched Design)
- This can take 4-6 weeks
- For individual embroidering (name, degree, etc. on one item) it costs $7.50
- No additional costs will be applied with the use of stock designs (Acadia ‘A’, coat of arms) Text variations are free of charge
- New design cost for setup is on average $20 for small logos (Left Breast, Hats Etc.) Larger design average around $50 (Front chest, etc.)
Heat Transfer (Vinyl Application)
- This may take up to two weeks
- Price is based on size of design
- No color limitations
- No minimum quantity requirements
At Cajun’s we are here to work with the students’ and with Cajuns custom orders, the more you order, the lower the price is.
Ready to Order?
Choose your clothing
- We offer specialty brands like Champion, Roots, and Adidas.
- If you’d like to check out more styles check out the following websites for a broad selection:
Choose artwork and method of printing
- We can easily modify any Acadia stock designs
- If you have a custom design in mind, contact us at email@example.com and we can work with you to make it easily transferable to garments
- Once we’ve established what you want and how you want it printed, we can easily provide a quote, we just need to have an idea of how many units you want
Get your quote!
To order or get more info please contact Kira Awrey at firstname.lastname@example.org